Week 8 Progress

I am very satisfied with my progress in this class. Although there is a decent amount of work each week, I have fallen into a pretty steady routine in terms of how I address the different assignments. My timing has been somewhat sporadic, however, and although I have been consistent about how I complete the assignments, I have not been consistent about when I complete them. This has worked for me up until now, but I believe I could benefit from trying out a more concrete schedule. 

I managed to do a decent amount of extra credit in the first few weeks before the semester started to really take off, and I feel more secure knowing that if I have to miss an assignment I have the extra credit to fall back on. It is nice to be in a class where the grade directly reflects the amount of work and effort you put in, and that there is always an option to dig deeper.

I am proud of the stories I have written, and that I have pushed myself to explore different styles of writing and different ways of approaching storytelling. I am also very happy that I have been able to keep up with the reading; I am a notoriously slow reader, and even a hundred pages a week is a challenge for me to chew through, especially as reading piles up in other classes as well.



As I approach the rest of the semester, I will try to remain as focused as this sage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Writer in Tights

Week 7 Story: Draupadi and Iatha