Thoughts on Technology and Tools

Technology and I have always had an interesting relationship. While I really enjoy using tools on the internet to explore and create, I sometimes struggle to keep my online presence organized. The fact that all the details of this class are so clearly laid out on different websites is very helpful, because I always know where to find assignments and course information. I am very familiar with bookmarking (I have hundreds of tabs saved so that I can attempt to find things when I need them) and I use pinterest regularly as a sort of online cookbook (I have sections organized based on different food categories). I am very intrigued by the graphics creation and image editing tools. I love playing around with graphic design and formatting pictures in unique ways, and one of my goals this semester is to become more well versed in this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Writer in Tights

Week 7 Story: Draupadi and Iatha